Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Steph reminds me of a bopper 70's-type regimented 4-line verse/chorus song, something the likes of..The Quests would play.

But quite a bit harder in character of course.

Local-flavoured song in local English!



Steph (Justin)
First day of school, attracted to you
like to get to know you, but so hard to do...
Everytime see you, smoking at school
try to smile at you, but so shy to do.

The way you talk, the way you smile,
Make my heart pounds, around and round
I always wish and always hope -
This fairytale will come out true

Oh Stephanie, baby you're my queen
Oh Stephanie, you're the girl of my dreams
Oh Stephanie, you're the girl for me
Oh Stephanie, baby you're my queen

There is something in you, make my love for you grew
And I don't know how to, (make me) say it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment