Friday, July 23, 2010

We had a list of songs and no clue what order they should be presented in.

Tamourous looked at the list and said we should start with 'From the Moment'. Because it is from this moment that it starts.

Who are we to dispute what appears to be logic?



From The Moment (Louise)

From the moment I saw you, I knew I would never let you go.
Every other day I follow you secretly home.

Waiting at the bustop for you, wonder if you'll do it too
The funny thing is

You don't know that I,
I'll never ever let you go
I'll think of you
And I'll never ever let you go.

Even though you don't ever really want to know my name
It's ok cos' there's no one I really blame.
Even if you won't never ever really get to know;
I'll just tell myself that I'll never ever let you go.

You don't know that I will never ever let you go.
I'll think of you (and I'll never ever let you go)

I'll stay for you
I'll wait for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment