Thursday, October 28, 2010



Don't Walk Out That Door (Jeremy)

Do you remember the time? When we were just seventeen
We had the time of our lives, we didn't give a damn about anything
How I used to talk to you, for hours on the telephone
But now we don't even talk, I guess you needed time to be left alone

Don't you want me baby, I am really sorry for the things I have done
I wanna to be your number one again you know you dont have to walk out that door
I will do anything just to make you change your mind
How did you come to this conclusion that I am always the last to know

Do you remember the time when we we ran naked on the patio
Made love in your parents bed while they went to church on Sunday morning
How you used to laugh at me, you said I was such a funny guy
Now my jokes are just corny, you brush me aside like you would a fly

Whatever the distance, whatever the crime
Whatever the cost I want us to be fine
I want us to be happy, what we are built for
I want you to just don't walk out that door

Just don't walk out that door

No comments:

Post a Comment