Thursday, October 28, 2010

In line with our experimental wave, this is the first and only time we recorded with a synthesizer. I laughed my head off when Aaron set it up and played it like percussion.



Like Chopin (Jeremy)

I like the way you do your nails
I like the way your lips curl when you smile
I like the way you twirl your hair when you sulk
I like whatever words that come out of your mouth

You could say anything
Oh Mitsubishi I love you oh but does she?
You could say anything
Wontan Ichiban Sandriana you're the one

I like the way your fingers run
The whole length of your piano keys
Like Chopin, like Chopin oh!

And I like the fact that you listen to punk rock too

And what's the difference?
You know what they say:
Opposites attract like two peas in a pod

No comments:

Post a Comment