Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Spur of the moment.

We decided to push this one through into the album at the last possible moment. Written the day before it was recorded.



Untitled Track 17 (Louise)

If you saw me would you sit down for awhile,
Discuss my new hairstyle
Lie in bed and gaze at the windowpane,
At the falling rain

If you saw me would you get up and start to leave
Halfway through your beef
Did you know that the worst thing in my head
Are the very words you said

You're always disappearing
I am always looking, finding
Where are you?

Would you get up and take me by the hand
and tell me that you're still my friend
I can't be sure but I guess I'll never know
Where you'll really go

I know its time
But time passes by so fast
Like the highway's motorcars
Did you know that the worst things in my head
Are the very words you said

Where are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment