Wednesday, October 13, 2010

We had a nightmare trying to get this one right.

Written just a week or so before recording.



We Nearly Killed Each Other (Louise)

I'm dying to meet you
I'm dying to hold you
I don't want to go through
The pain you put me into
I don't want to lose you again to that down under school

I wanna go out with you
I wanna watch a band
I wanna hold your hand
Don't you understand
I'm so in love with you

I'm so damn in love with you
Ever since I saw you in school

I thought you're really cool
Cos' thats the way you are
I hope you knew that too,
That the eyes looking at you
Belong to me, cos' I can't help myself

I wish you were here with me
We could gaze up at the stars
We could look at passing cars
We could discuss my old scars
We would live happily in a house by the sea

No comments:

Post a Comment