Monday, November 1, 2010

Wendy sits in the corner cubicle, right by the door and framed behind her is a large glass window. Slightly plump, thin-frames bespectacled and obviously extremely introverted. She hardly says a word to anyone, even when people try to have a few words with her. She has her lunch at her desk every single day.

She's pretty.



Wendy Come Along with Me (Louise)

Oh my Wendy don't you want to be with me?
Get in the car; we could drive to Arizona
You - could pay for the petrol
And purify my soul
You can be the One
And I will be a rock star

Wander aimlessly...
Only you and me.
(Oh my Wendy, don't you want to be free?)
We could watch the stars
From the bonnet of the car.

Oh my Wendy, don't you want to be with me?
Get in the ship we could take a little sea trip
You - could put out all the sails
And hammer in the nails.
You can be the captain
I will be the dumb Flip

Slowly sailing by, underneath the orange sky
(Oh my Wendy, watch the sunset with me)
Slowly sail away, together with the fading day

When my Wendy says its fine
Then I know my Wendy's mine
When my Wendy looks at me, she is everything I see

Oh my Wendy!

Oh my Wendy don't you want to be with me
Walk by my side, we could stroll along the seaside
You - could hold on to my hand
And I will be your man
We could leave our footprints in the slimy wet sand

Hear the waves crash
See the sea splash
Kiss me with the tip,
Of your luscious lips

No comments:

Post a Comment