Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My absolute favourite of this demo.

Succinct, to the punch and with the spirit. I love the opening line, the whole thing's a poem itself!

Aaron's early voice certainly gave this one the sharp edge. Hearing it again, I am impassioned to shout this in some Ah-beng's face. In fact, I already know who to.



Shitface Guru (Aaron)
Look at the Fucking hairstyle you got!
You're a Goblok!
Spent enough hours combing that shit!
You're a Goblok!

I am gonna cut it off, pull out my knife in the mirror,
and throw your fucking face to the floor!

I am gonna stuff your comb up your ass!
You tell your fucking friends to go to hell!

There will not be any compromise.
You'll find out, go suck your mother's tits.
If you wanna stand around, posing in front of us -
WATCH YOUR ATTITUDE
We're gonna smack you, we're gonna hit you hard!

Note:
Towards the end, there is some backup-singing idiot shouting very loudly into the mic "And throw your fucking face to the floor!"

That's me. I got so caught up in the intensity that Ah Boy who was recording for us tuned the backup vocals down immediately in case I got crazy and started shouting again.

You'll realize that backups after that outburst is very soft.

Update 11th April 2010

Humming to myself, I realized a nice second chorus alternate could be:

"I am gonna cut if off, pull out my 9 millimetre,
and blow your fucking face to the floor."

No comments:

Post a Comment