Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Before you get too anti-homophobe:

1) I keep giving her the eye.
2) She ignores.
3) She also ignores everyone else.
4) She, therefore, must be in love only with herself.
5) Ergo, since Geraldine, who is a girl, loves herself - who is a girl -
6) Geraldine's a Homosexual.



Geraldine's a Homosexual (Louise)
You're beautiful, but you're nuts.
You're beautiful, but you love yourself too much.
You always have something to say
But you don't have the balls to admit you are gay.

Oh my...Geraldine!

I can see you clearly now,
Your anatomy's so unsound.
You want to drink your beer, you love to be a queer;
Survive the ridicule - you're homosexual!
You're gay!

I look at you - you turn away.
Oh my dear, this happens everyday.
Now I know the problem -
You're simply a lesbian.

Are you coming home tonight?
Are you giving me a fright?
You really have the nerve.
But hate can only mean you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment