Saturday, November 13, 2010



If I am a Vampire, You're the Next (Louise)

I aspire to be a Vampire
So I can glide into your room
So late at night to plant on your neck
My lovebite

Thrust a stake through my heart
To your most tender part

Tell you the truth
I'll turn into a Werewolf
And I will rip your nightgown off of you so gently
To feast upon your naked body

Shoot a silver bullet in my chest
I'll press my wound against your breasts

And I know that you're called Jane
And I know that I'm to blame
And I know that you're called Jane
And you will raise a hurricane
If I ever let you go.

I am good at changing to a Bat
And I will hover over you
For everynight
To keep your passion satisfied

Place a wooden arrow through my tip
With your sweet and luscious lips

P/s:
This is the last post.

No comments:

Post a Comment