Saturday, November 13, 2010

At 5 minutes & 22 seconds, our longest song ever. Looks like Aaron got it covered both ends.

Fantastic song, I just hope it really isn't about that apparition sighted on 172 at Lim Chu Kang.

Note 1:
Before this song became Nightrider Girl, it was originally named Cemetary Girl.

Note 2:
I used to be the singer for this song when we played shows, since Aaron was largely stuck behind the drum kit.

When I told him, Aaron got a little miffed to find out that I have been singing the second line as:

"Have you seen a herbivore? Its ok."



Nightrider Girl (Aaron)

Searching for, my Nightrider Girl
Have you seen her before? Its ok.
Should have took the bus cos' that was the last I saw of her
Can't forget that smile for me, its ok.

She would disappear in a mist
And would appear again my dreams
Even if she's another ghost at the nearby cemetary
I wouldn't mind to be with her.

Nightrider Girl, I know not where you work
Do not know where you live
Let's go, hang out at the park
Forget about this cynical world
You would keep that smile for me? Its ok.

Will you stay? Oh will you stay? Yeah?

Even if she's another ghost at the nearby cemetary
I wouldn't mind to be with her.
Be with her, be in love with her.

Is she another ghost?

No comments:

Post a Comment