Saturday, November 13, 2010



A Siren (Louise)

If you had X-ray eyes, would you have even realized?
That I sneaked to your house late at night
Just to be real close to your side

If you had the Nose of a Hound, would you have found me chugging down?
Not because I was bored that day
But to chase the melancholy away

This is...the world's most beautiful sound
Your voice...makes me want to come around
Even if you're half a fucking world away
I still hear your voice everyday

If you had ESP, would you have detected me?
But I am not a Russian spy
I just wanna see you with my naked eye

If you had the ears of Wolverine, would you have caught me listening?
Not to eavesdrop or get into your mind
But to hear your sweet voice one more time

In the early morning when
My stomach flet like an empty can
I ran from shop to shop
Not for food
But to see
If I could meet you on the way

No comments:

Post a Comment