Saturday, November 13, 2010

Who says hauntings are for ghosts only?



Haunted House (Louise)


I don't have much to offer
But I guess there's just no other
One that wants as much as me
To have you totally

I guess it must have crossed your mind
That I am the sick, perverted kind
But you don't have a choice, you see
Cos' I'll haunt you till' you agree

How does it feel to be staying
In a haunted house that I've been haunting?
Well, thats too bad for you.

Although I know you must be terrified
Of all the strange little sounds and sights
But don't you worry cos' its only me
Joining you - albeit - creepily

And you must have known from the start
That I am actively playing a part
In all the manisfestations that you feel
But I am doing all of it for you!

That's too bad for you.
(That's the best for you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment